Tag Archives: New York State Died without a Will

What happens if your loved one dies without a Will?

If your loved one dies without a Will and resides in New York State, then the proceeding that would be commenced is called an Administration proceeding.    An interested party, generally a relative, would retain the services of a probate attorney … Continue reading

Posted in Die Without a Will | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment